Recent Posts

Sesame Street Birthday Party: Party Favor Bags



I had alot of fun with this party - crafting things really before Pinterest came into my life. The crafts were low key and relatively easy.

I had left over character gift bags which I listed and sold on Etsy.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/126735170/sesame-street-party-favor-bags-elmo

I have some additional Sesame Street paper-ware that I will be listing as well....eventually :)

The bags were purchased at Michael's and I hand drew the features for each of the characters on plain paper and used them as templates for transferring to construction paper. A little bit of glue and imagination and poof!! Burt, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Oscar, Grover, and Big Bird!



To make the paper chains, I just bought a thick book of scrapbooking paper (wait for a 40% off coupon!). I cut them into even strips and glued a chain, just like you were taught in kindergarten. I did keep these in the attic because they were so generically themed, and am actually using these for my daughter's third birthday.






I also bought some generic Sesame Street drop down accent thingies. I don't know what I did with them after the party, but if I find them, I'll put them on Etsy too :)


I made this sign from (you guessed it!!!) construction paper and some letters I printed out from Word as a template. It was cute. Actually was hanging above that door until about a month ago. Somehow managed a full year in that spot!


No comments