Recent Posts

Disney Cruise Door Decorations: Every Disney Princess

All of the research that I did for the Disney Cruise, everyone talked about door decorations. It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do. I didn't really like the princess themed Mickey Mouse ears. Bridget really wanted something with Belle. But I also didn't want to put our names on the door. So, I went with princesses.


I first matched each princess to a different color paper - to match their dress (more or less). I had enough random paper around the house to pull this off without having to buy anything additional.


I then used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out princesses onto their respective paper. You can purchase my Silhouette Cameo files from here on my Etsy account.


Once cut - I laminated them to give them a bit more stability.


I rough cut the princesses out of the lamination, and added magnets to the back.



No comments